Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Symantec
- Software Engineer (28)
- Senior Software Engineer (27)
- Associate Software Engineer (16)
- Software Engineer Intern (12)
- Technical Support Engineer (10)
- Principal Software Engineer (9)
- Intern (9)
- Senior Manager (6)
- SQA Engineer (6)
- Software Developer (5)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (5)
- Associate SQA Engineer (5)
- Engineering (4)
- SQA (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Technical Support Engineer (4)
- Senior Systems Engineer (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Software Development Intern (3)
- Senior Product Marketing Manager (3)
- Senior QA Engineer (3)
- Senior SQA Engineer (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior Java Developer (2)
- Senior Director (2)
- Software Intern (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
- Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (2)
- Technical Support (2)
2 people found this helpful
Technical Support Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Symantec.
If chosen for an interview, one of your immediate supervisors will contact you for a phone interview. The questions are to test your technical aptitude but don't feel bad if you can't answer all of them, they are there to measure you. If you can answer all of them while keeping a friendly and positive conversation, you will certainly hear back.
Step 2 involves a recruiter calling you back within a couple of weeks to ask if you are "still interested." Congratulations! At this point, you already have the job, You will never meet this person and if the first supervisor likes you, you are already hired (if you pass the background check).
Accept the offer and fill out the forms. Make a good impression with the supervisors and show them that you can find an answer, even if you don't know the answer, and be a TEAM PLAYER.
- 1. What is the wow64 folder?
2. What is a kernel?
3. Why is a manhole cover round? View Answers (2)
Other Interview Reviews for Symantec
Technical Support InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Symantec in July 2011.Interview Details
There were three rounds of telephonic interview by 3 different interviewers to test french language skills, followed by one 1:1 interview, which was done by the Regional manager and the associate hiring manager.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- What are the challenges you see working in an IT culture in comparison with your previous profile of teaching? Answer Question