Symantec Technical Writer Interview Questions

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Symantec (Mountain View, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. They asked questions based on my resume - things like what I had worked on and whether I was comfortable with the tools that they used. This was followed by an in-person interview with their documentation managers. The interviews were more detailed and covered the specifics of my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation that you faced at work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Symantec

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Symantec (Chennai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied on a job portal and I received a call from the HR. The following day we had a written round. All those who cleared the written round went through two rounds of interview the same day. 3 days later I was called for the interview by the manager, which was the last technical interview. After which there was the HR round which was solely the salary based discussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as such. I was offered what I asked for.