Symantec

Relevance Date Difficulty

User Interface Designer Interview

User Interface Designer
Lindon, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Symantec in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was screened by their HR dept through phone interviews. Once I passes this, I was then interviewed by the site manager over the phone. Following the phone interview, I presented my past work to a panel of around 12 people. They asked questions about my skill set and past experience. I then was asked to solve an on-location problem.

Interview Question – How would you design a food recipe application?   Answer Question

User Interface Designer Interview

User Interface Designer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Symantec in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled through the university placement team. The company gave a pre placement talk a day prior to interview. On the day on interview a deign problem was given to solve and it was discussed during the interview.

Symantec recruiters saw the work Portfolio and other relevant works i have done during my graduations and post graduation.

Interview Question – what design philosophy do you follow?   Answer Question

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!