Symantec User Interface Designer Interview Questions

3.5

User Interface Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Symantec (Lindon, UT) in February 2009.

Interview

I was screened by their HR dept through phone interviews. Once I passes this, I was then interviewed by the site manager over the phone. Following the phone interview, I presented my past work to a panel of around 12 people. They asked questions about my skill set and past experience. I then was asked to solve an on-location problem.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Symantec

User Interface Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview was scheduled through the university placement team. The company gave a pre placement talk a day prior to interview. On the day on interview a deign problem was given to solve and it was discussed during the interview.

Symantec recruiters saw the work Portfolio and other relevant works i have done during my graduations and post graduation.

Interview Questions