Symantec

Relevance Date Difficulty

User Interface Designer Interview

User Interface Designer
Lindon, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Symantec in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was screened by their HR dept through phone interviews. Once I passes this, I was then interviewed by the site manager over the phone. Following the phone interview, I presented my past work to a panel of around 12 people. They asked questions about my skill set and past experience. I then was asked to solve an on-location problem.

Interview Question – How would you design a food recipe application?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

User Interface Designer Interview

User Interface Designer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Symantec in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled through the university placement team. The company gave a pre placement talk a day prior to interview. On the day on interview a deign problem was given to solve and it was discussed during the interview.

Symantec recruiters saw the work Portfolio and other relevant works i have done during my graduations and post graduation.

Interview Question – what design philosophy do you follow?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Symantec

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!

Symantec Videos

Symantec – Why Work for Us?

​​What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec, you will enjoy an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Symantec User Interface Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Symantec employees and interview candidates.