Symantec User Interface Designer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

User Interface Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lindon, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Symantec in February 2009.

I was screened by their HR dept through phone interviews. Once I passes this, I was then interviewed by the site manager over the phone. Following the phone interview, I presented my past work to a panel of around 12 people. They asked questions about my skill set and past experience. I then was asked to solve an on-location problem.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Symantec

User Interface Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Symantec in December 2010.

The interview was scheduled through the university placement team. The company gave a pre placement talk a day prior to interview. On the day on interview a deign problem was given to solve and it was discussed during the interview.

Symantec recruiters saw the work Portfolio and other relevant works i have done during my graduations and post graduation.

Interview Questions

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!