Symbio

www.symbio.com

Symbio Interview Questions

2.3

QA Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Symbio.

I was not really interviewed. I am known employee in Symbio Finland that made a contract with Symbiosys Inc. My resume and work history in Symbio Finland was enough for the company. I have one year contract with Symbiosys and then it will continue in Symbio Finland.

Software Test Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Symbio in July 2011.

Applied online through email. Phoned for interview session however missed the first day, so they were helpful to schedule another meeting day. The process was smooth, initially was targeted with some basic academic questions, then later switched to some technical capabilities based questions on hardware and software. Later described the job position and asked about preferred minimum salary.

Test Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Symbio in September 2009.

That was for a onsite job and requires good english communcation. What's more, perpare fully about your resume.

Interview Questions
    Being positive and willing to share your views is important.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Symbio in August 2008.

1. Write Test --- Will take a write test first, most of questions are come from Internet, that means you can search them on internet. Before attend write test, review some related interview question will be better.
    2. Face to face interview --- the team leader or project manager will ask your some technique questions first, then project manager or HR will check salary with u. In this section, you'd better prepare introduction, project experiences, and some general questions.
    3. You might be interview in English, English skill is a plus. But you'd better answer questions in English.