Symetra

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Symetra in July 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with their HR rep. I then scheduled an inperson interview with one of the hiring managers. It was in a conference room at their building, and everything went pretty well. Very generic questions. A week later I interviewed again with the same hiring manager, a different hiring manager, and a lead. More behavioral questions and resume questions were asked. About a week later they called and gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Symetra? Contribute to the Community!

Symetra Videos

Symetra – Why Work for Us?

We're not exactly new kids on the block. Symetra’s been around for more than 50 years. We’re experienced, stable, financially strong—just what you need from an insurance company. But there’s more to us than that. We’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Symetra Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Symetra employees and interview candidates.