Symetra

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Symetra.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview and they just ask me for visa status. Also ask your research on their company and your understanding about this position.

Interview Question – They ask about my visa type   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Symetra

Interview Details – IT Intern (Software Development Engineer) I had an initial interview at my college after passing my resume off to a HR at a job networking event. This interview was a simple get to know more about how you are as a person and not technical skills. Eventually I was called for a follow up interview which was 2 sets of interviews with two groups. Each asked me questions that heavily put an emphasis on retrieving information on my soft skills but there was a combination of questions that tested my logical thinking.

Interview Question – All questions were fairly simple as long as you have done preparation before with responses that can be used for a broad base of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The position was at a non negotiable as it was an internship.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Symetra

Worked for Symetra? Contribute to the Community!