Symphony Corporation Interview Questions

3.3

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Symphony Corporation.

Interview

They ask many detailed questions about MY resume. Instead I did lots of homework on their company. The questions are generally not difficult, but quite unexpected as they are asking very detailed thing in the resume. The interviewer is kind of not nice though. He started with some minutes blank searching for something. Almost all negative responds to my answers, like, huh, that's what you did? nothing more? I am talking about a client-based project, if it ends it ends, what else can I do?

Interview Questions

• ask me to explain what statistical modeling is.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Symphony Corporation (Madison, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

Very good discussion and more into general affairs, etc

Interview Questions

• Explain yourself and how would you help us to grow.   1 Answer

Good

Senior Engineer - Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Symphony Corporation (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview Process consist of 3 rounds 1)First round consist general questions from your core programming language and about previous project work 2)2nd round Technical+Managerial->General questions based on previous work,collections 3)Then HR called me for salary negotiation, goals and ambitions.

Interview Questions

• No question was unexpected as all were related to the work i've done and regarding the programming language i work on.   Answer Question

Good

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Symphony Corporation (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview Process consist of 3 rounds All technical 1)First round consist general questions from Core Java,J2ee,about previous project work taken by Senior Software engineer 2)2nd round Technical+Managerial->General questions based on previous work,collections 3)3rd round Technical+Managerial->General questions based on previous work 4)Then HR called me for salary negotiation

Negotiation

3.5 to 3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Symphony Corporation (Pune (India)).

Interview

One of the worst interview process I have ever seen. Went through 2 rounds of technical interview within an hour. Person taking 2nd round asks me about the topic covered in 1st round then again starts asking on same topics.

Violin Seat Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Symphony Corporation in July 2011.

Interview

I arrived and waiting a long time outside before the door was opened to us and what the clock reached a half hour before the interview time we were admitted. There weren't too many feelings of competition, everyone competing were rather friendly. I was second to last on the list and once I entered the room the concertmaster and principal second violin listened to me play.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask a lot of questions, which actually made it more nerve racking for me.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Symphony Corporation (Bangalore (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Good interview experience. Good interview experience. Good interview experience. Good interview experience. Good interview experience. Good interview experience. Good interview experience. Good interview experience. Good interview experience. Good interview experience. Good interview experience. Good interview experience.