Symphony Teleca

Updated Dec 9, 2014

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Symphony Teleca in June 2014.

Received a call from the Company Recruiter and did a phone interview. Was put in touch with the hiring manager regarding the open position. Was scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager. Interviewed with the Senior Recruiter. Received a call from the hiring manager with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked about future career plans. This is not a difficult question, just something I haven't really thought about in several years. My answer was very truthful in that there are some things I have been thinking about doing, but not sure if they will come to fruition.   Answer Question

Software Manager Interview

Very typical of other companies. Starts with a phone screening and can progress to a full phone interview. If that goes well, then an on-site interview will be arranged in most cases. However not always, they may hire based on phone interviews also.

Discussion with HR, very typical

Symphony Teleca Response

Jan 9, 2014US HR Director

Thank you for sharing.

Level II Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Symphony Teleca in August 2011.

The position was for Level 2 Technical Support Analyst contracted out to a company providing SaaS worldwide... Incident Management, Asset Management, etc. There were 5 interviews in all. The first four on the phone. First one was simply vetting through a local recruiter. Second, the recruiter and their manager. The third one was with Symphony Teleca... the recruiter, their manager, and the person to become my manager with ST. The fourth one was with ST and the client... the client provided both a manager and Team Lead on the phone.

The fifth interview was on site. It entailed me walking in the door dressed appropriately, ready to take the interview and position seriously. Five seconds later and it was all over, I had won the job. Apparently other stellar candidates had walked in and decided cargo pants and unshaven were the way to go.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most difficult instance where you troubleshot to completion an issue for a customer. Full description required. What was the issue, resources, logic involved, corrective actions, final resolution involving the software package for which I was being hired.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Symphony Teleca.

Very simple, referral process. They only asked what I do in my current job. Nothing else. Very unprofessional. No punctuality, no professionalism. they were just chit chatting. How long I will be in company. Would I be ready to work in night shift and weekends.

Software Engineer-Product Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Symphony Teleca.

I had a very nice interview., It was fro java part......roamed around Multithreading , collections , Reflection , Data Structures , jsp/Servlets , Struts and all........:)
    SIP protocol and basics of networking etc .

High Negotiation .

Software Engineer Interview

Interview process is simple
    1. First Written Test ( Questions on oops & C# concepts)
    2. Two Technical Rounds (Basics of Oops, SQL & ASP.NET)
    3. Manager round (PUZZLES, communication skill)
    4. HR Round

Hiring Developers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Symphony Teleca.

They took total three rounds to filter out. First two rounds was good and related to technical. And third and final round is Client. they selected some candiates from my skill and rejected all of us...still not sure why they conducted the interview...:S

Interview Questions
    • Its all about the datawarehouse basics and the project details.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Good technical team. Asked question on project management skills like challenges and issue
    people management skill couple of questions.
    They have asked question on challenges as manger faced for people management
    What happen if Client is unhappy with delivery and the bugs or issue they have , how to handle that.
    How to make your team moral up.

2 weeks

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Symphony Teleca in September 2014.

A rigorous hiring process.

First round was a written test. There was a choice between Java/C paper. The questions were of average difficulty. The paper consisted of C/Java questions along with some aptitude questions. Nearly 50 candidates appeared for it at their Gurgaon office.

About 5-10 candidates were shortlisted after the first round and were called in the following week for interviews on different dates. There were a number of rounds that were completed in one day.

So, the Second round was a written test of C (since I had appeared for C in the first round). It contained some common coding questions, output questions and more of theoretical questions.

Third round was technical interview by two people. They asked questions over the answers that I had written in the test paper.

Fourth,Fifth and Sixth rounds were also technical interviews, one on one.

Seventh round was more of an HR round.

Thereafter I left, and later got a call from the HR saying that I was selected, with immediate joining.

Interview Questions
    • How to send information from one class object to another class object without using constructors.   Answer Question

I declined the offer as they were offering a lower salary package(2.75lpa), compared to an offer I already had from some other company. They were not ready to negotiate. They had earlier not disclosed the salary throughout the process.

Lead Technical Publication Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Symphony Teleca.

It was good. Recruiters too their time to interview the candidate and also understood candidate's availability. It went for almost two weeks but the process was a great learning. Excellent.

Interview Questions
    • All questions very logical. It was not difficult for me to answer anything as I was very well aware of myself.   View Answer
    Negotiate reasonably.