Symplicity Corporation

Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Symplicity Corporation

Product Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Symplicity Corporation.

I was contacted on Linkedin to interview for the role. First up was a phone interview with the HR manager. The interview consisted of the usual question -tell us about yourself? Why Simplicity? Are you willing to relocate? Salary Expectations.

The call seemed to go well - I was told a few selected ones will receive a follow up questionnaire.

In the questionnaire - there were questions pertaining to fluency with CRM's that cater to governments. Other questions were regarding product management experience.

I thing I disliked the most was failure to communicate the status of the application on multiple inquiries.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Symplicity Corporation in October 2013.

Was Contacted through email.
    Went through a online assessment test - based on PHP, Javascript, MySQL
    Couple of questions were asked through email

After few days was contacted for a phone interview
    During phone interview - shared screen and was asked to code (in PHP - but if not comfortable then use any language) and SQL Queries.

After a week - got my offer letter through email.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Symplicity Corporation.

You have to go back and forth with the recruiter for application status. One senior developer will take phone interview. That's all. For result you might have to wait long.

Interview Questions
    • Question about unit testing and memory management for entry level was unexpected. I had some knowledge. they were happy with what I knew.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Symplicity Corporation.

I began interviewing while I was in college. I interviewed with HR first, Management, then the CEO. They were flexible in letting me interview over the phone, which was helpful.

There was no negotiation, I accepted my offer because I thought it was very fair.

Developer Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Symplicity Corporation in August 2008.

I applied online for the position and received the reply through email after a week asking me to complete a questionnaire consisting about 10 questions. After sending the email with answers, received another email asking to come for a in person interview. The in person interview consisted of general questions and a skill test. I got another email after a week offering me the position.