Symrise Internship Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Symrise in January 2008.

They were looking for an intern and I applied, everyone there were eager to teach me how to do things, after a brief period I got to leader a couple projects supervised by my immediate boss, she liked my work and then, after 6 months when someone left for a better opportunity, i got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me 5 qualities and 5 defects you have   Answer Question
  • Why should I hire you? I mean, you know there are more people interviewing for this position.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation, as this was my first job, and the pay was more than 4 times what I was making as an intern, I didn't really hesitate. They told me what my job description was, how I should work from then and on and I just started. At the beginning it was a bit hard, but then within days I felt at home.