Symyx Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Symyx Technologies

Director of Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Ramon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Symyx Technologies in June 2010.

I had to answer several questions upon submitting my resume. Next step was a 30 minute phone interview with an HR Manager. Then a 2 hour on site interview with several individuals, the VP of Content, Development Manager, and Scientific Supervisor all separately. Interview style was casual but intense.

Interview Questions
    • How is Agile programming different from Extreme programming   View Answer
    • How robust is your Linked-In page?   View Answer

Product Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Symyx Technologies in June 2008.

There were a lot of interviews and the process was not very organized but most of the interviews were on the phone so it was somewhat more convenient than other interviews I had been going to. There were only two days I had to go in for in-person interviews and those were conversational - no presentations were required.

Interview Questions

Worked for Symyx Technologies? Contribute to the Community!