SynCare, llc

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

HSBC Field Caseworker Interview

HSBC Field Caseworker

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SynCare, llc in May 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview took about 20 minutes and asked about education and job duties. I was asked to respond to questions after hearing a short scenario. (what would you do in this situation) Was asked to relay an example as to how I had a conflict with a manager and how I effectively handled it. Also was asked to relay a situation where a coworker did not pull his/her weight and how I handled this and what was the outcome.

I am rating this as difficult because it was hard to come up with answers quickly.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a conflict with your supervisor.   View Answer
  • When arriving at someone's home, what is the first thing you would do.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SynCare, llc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SynCare, llc interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SynCare, llc employees and interview candidates.