SynaMed

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SynaMed in May 2014.

Interview Details – In total the interview was about 3 hours because I had to wait for the boss to come in. Common questions about this start up company. They provide training and everything you would need to know. Very busy and very understaffed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Junior Java Programmer Interview

Junior Java Programmer
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SynaMed in April 2010.

Interview Details – A friend working at the company refered me. I submitted a resume, took a skills test at the office, then was called for an interview with the CEO and lead programmer and then received a job offer.

Interview Question – What kind of plans do you have for the future?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SynaMed? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SynaMed interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SynaMed employees and interview candidates.