Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Synapse Design
- Physical Design Engineer (3)
- Software (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Trainee Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Staff Verification Engineer (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Senior Physical Design Engineer (1)
- Design Verification Engineer (1)
- DFT Engineer (1)
- Technical Lead (1)
- Principal Engineer (1)
- Manager (1)
- Physical Design (1)
- SENIOR Engineer -Design Verification (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Synapse Design (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2010.
Finished one round, they said HR will contact soon to discuss. But never got response. I was waiting for the call, they didnt even respond about it. Anyway i have very good offer and very good company. So no worry.....
- Explain about flow 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synapse Design (San Jose, CA) in October 2010.
Telephonic interview covering all aspects of physical design. Tried to understand the actual working experience, strengths and weakness
Not ready for negotiation
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synapse Design (San Jose, CA) in February 2010.
- One round of telephonic on self introduction and technical stuff - One round of telephonic on what is the requirement - One round of group telephonic (Panel) discussion on technical - HR round and salary negotiation
- Why do you want to relocate from India to US 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synapse Design.
*Pre-lim Written test *Tech. interview 1 *Tech. interview 2 -Interview was specifically focused on PD basics, so focus on the basics well -Good number of questions on the challenges faced in the previous projects and approach towards solving them -Emphasis on STA--setup hold fixing--OCV, AOCV paths
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review