Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Synapse Design
- Physical Design Engineer (3)
- Software (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Trainee Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Staff Verification Engineer (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Senior Physical Design Engineer (1)
- Design Verification Engineer (1)
- DFT Engineer (1)
- Technical Lead (1)
- Manager (1)
- Physical Design (1)
- SENIOR Engineer -Design Verification (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Synapse Design (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2013.
A couple times they would call me in the morning expecting me to come in that afternoon. One time, I did not find out about an interview in time. I should have realized that it would be an indication of how much I would be pushed around on the job.
- At one point, I was asked if I would go to the customer in Texas. It sounded to me like the interviewer was talking about a single trip. I should have asked how much time I would spend in Texas. Later, when the offer came, they wanted me to spend one week out of every month in Texas. Answer Question
I regret accepting the offer. They kept pushing for more Texas trips, and I talked them down to two weeks. After I accepted the offer, my supervisor would later press me for more time.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Synapse Design (San Jose, CA) in October 2011.
Was very simple and straight forward .Not many rounds
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Synapse Design (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2010.
Finished one round, they said HR will contact soon to discuss. But never got response. I was waiting for the call, they didnt even respond about it. Anyway i have very good offer and very good company. So no worry.....
- Explain about flow 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Synapse Design (San Jose, CA) in October 2010.
Telephonic interview covering all aspects of physical design.
Tried to understand the actual working experience, strengths and weakness
Not ready for negotiation
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Synapse Design (San Jose, CA) in February 2010.
- One round of telephonic on self introduction and technical stuff
- One round of telephonic on what is the requirement
- One round of group telephonic (Panel) discussion on technical
- HR round and salary negotiation
- Why do you want to relocate from India to US 1 Answer
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Synapse Design (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2009.
3 rounds of interview with Technically good people.
- Technical questions Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review