Synapse Design Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

2.8

Staff Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Synapse Design (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

A couple times they would call me in the morning expecting me to come in that afternoon. One time, I did not find out about an interview in time. I should have realized that it would be an indication of how much I would be pushed around on the job.

Interview Questions

• At one point, I was asked if I would go to the customer in Texas. It sounded to me like the interviewer was talking about a single trip. I should have asked how much time I would spend in Texas. Later, when the offer came, they wanted me to spend one week out of every month in Texas.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I regret accepting the offer. They kept pushing for more Texas trips, and I talked them down to two weeks. After I accepted the offer, my supervisor would later press me for more time.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Synapse Design (San Jose, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Was very simple and straight forward .Not many rounds

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Synapse Design (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Finished one round, they said HR will contact soon to discuss. But never got response. I was waiting for the call, they didnt even respond about it. Anyway i have very good offer and very good company. So no worry.....

Senior Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Synapse Design (San Jose, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Telephonic interview covering all aspects of physical design.
    Tried to understand the actual working experience, strengths and weakness

Negotiation

Not ready for negotiation

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Synapse Design (San Jose, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

- One round of telephonic on self introduction and technical stuff
    - One round of telephonic on what is the requirement
    - One round of group telephonic (Panel) discussion on technical
    - HR round and salary negotiation

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to relocate from India to US   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Synapse Design (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

3 rounds of interview with Technically good people.