Synarc

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Operations Associate Interview

Clinical Operations Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Synarc.

Interview Details – Interview process was quick. Two hour interview with several employees. The interview was 1:1 with about 4-5 employees. The company made a quick decision and got back to me the same day.

Interview Question – What do you know about Synarc and what we do.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Clinical Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Synarc in March 2013.

Interview Details – Telephonic Interview with HR. Went well

Interview Question – Imaging questions   Answer Question

Clinical Operations Specialist Interview

Clinical Operations Specialist

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Synarc.

Interview Details – Total of 6 people interviewed me, some were individually some were in groups of two. The questions they asked were very generic questions regarding strengths/weaknesses, future plans, elaborate the experiences on resume, name an instance where you went above and beyond the expected. None of the questions were too stressful.

Interview Question – Name and explain your weaknesses   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Clinical Data Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Synarc in May 2011.

Interview Details – Slow and very tedious; had to take too much of my own initiative to be interviewed. Everyone was nice, and more so, the hiring manager. but, the slow process was hurting me and my interest level. finally, got this and other job together and chose my current place eventually. But, overall, once at the company, I really liked the people there, just the salary part irked me in the end.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – very low salary offer.

Management Interview

Management

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Synarc in December 2011.

Interview Details – Several hours, meeting with closely-related functional groups. Very pleasant and up-beat atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of negotiating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Synarc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Synarc interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Synarc employees and interview candidates.