Syncreon Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2015

2.3

Syncreon - Human Resources Manager Interview

Interview

structure and inviting and informative. Detailed good company information in regard to opportunities within the company. Great company history providing a sense of stability now and in future. An expectation Syncreon has a family atmosphere willing to listen and make the hard decisions when needed.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the organization the next candidate would not?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick and informative

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Syncreon (Addison, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

First Scheduled a Phone Interview on Thursday at 4 PM. and Never called. He returned my call Monday afternoon said he took the day off Friday and could not call me. and he had a Meeting that wrong a bit longer than he anticipated. That was first strike for me.

Scheduled the in-person interview. The receptionist was great, she was very nice and helpful. When the HR Supervisor came to interview me he didn't seem to have many questions prepared. We were interrupted 3 times. 2 times someone just waltzed in and the Interviewer apologized, but continued to show the employee a couple things on the computer. again the second time someone walked in and he scheduled a meeting with them in his Calendar. the 3rd time the phone rang and he answered the call. that was Strike two. If you cant dedicate 30 minutes to your interview, it says a lot about the company.

Finally he basically told me that he works all the time and I am expected to do the same. He said that he feels "lucky" when he has 45 hours work weeks. I, personally am no stranger to long hours but for generalist salaried position between 40-50,000 I am not all that eager to work 60+ hours.

Everything is manual. and getting approval sounds like a pain. they have no HRIS and basically utilize spreadsheets.

Strike three for me was the fact that a) the interview lasted well over an hour. and it seemed to have gone great. he said he would call me in that same week or as last as the beginning of the next week, to let me know either way what the status was of my application.

It has been over two weeks and I never received a call. I don't mind rejection-- but he went out of his way to say he would let me know within two days...

it seems like a sloppy company, that is severely understaffed. During my initial phone interview the HR manager asked my availability. I said so long as I get to put in my 2- weeks notice.... she was upset she said she wanted to Fill the position ASAP. I told her I understand but I have a professional obligation to my current employer to provide notice. It is the right thing to do; I refuse to burn bridges. She said she will "see what she can do"

Whatever that means.

all and all the day after my interview (I received emails from CareerBuilder about HR positions in the area) Syncreon posted a "Sr HR Generalist" position with more experience. instead of 1-2 it listed 3 -5.

Which is fine, but a heads up would have been appreciated. Just not a great process. They need a formal professional recruiter. I wish them luck. They need it.

Interview Questions

• I basically led the interview. Not many questions asked. He did not even review my portfolio when I handed it to him.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Syncreon in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, but very very rushed. I met with an HR man... who was fired a few months after I arrived. He went over the paperwork. I then met with the Operations Manager of the day shift and he probed my general knowledge and understanding about people and time management (he quit in the first week of my tenure). From that point I was literally thrown into the fray with some 100 other people to learn the business of that plant.

Interview Questions

• Can you work all hours needed and are not afraid of unpaid overtime?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was very brief, and a wall of authority was built in such a way as negotiation was useless. I had the distinct impression they could A. either get anyone they wanted or B. would take anyone willing to stay.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Syncreon in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency, with my first interview with them. Two days later I had a face to face interview with the company. Very professional and personable. Gave me clear understanding of job duties and what I would be doing day to day. Let me know that they still had more interviews for the position.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Syncreon (Addison, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I found my job through Monster, or actually, they found me. They call & set up a time for the interview. Have to dress up, suit and tie.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were not negotiable.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Syncreon (Spartanburg, SC) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview with TSS team lead then face to face with the plant. Local interview wasn't IT related at all but more of a personality interview. Both were super easy and a breeze.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions that came from the TSS UK team lead due to his accent.   1 Answer

Negotiation

First offer was low pay scale wise but they accepted my counter offer for a higher rate.

Service Provider Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Syncreon (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter , went for interviewed for one position was hired for different. Did not realy get interviewed for position hired for , my past experienced and ability to travel were all they were interested in

Interview Questions

• Was i available and willing to travel 75 to 100 percent   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation take or leave

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Syncreon (Grapevine, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process I went through was a first recieving a cal from a head hunter them setting up phone and face to face interviews with the HR representitive and hiring manager plus one level.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all over the board no general focus to the position.   Answer Question