Syndicate Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2014

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Syndicate Bank

PO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Syndicate Bank in January 2014.

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in a case where the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Syndicate Bank in May 2010.

Presently the hiring process includes written test and interview. The same is being conducted by IBPS. The written test comprises of usual langauage, General awareness, mathematical / numerical capabilities, and logical capabilities. Upto now different banks were conducting interviews for selection of officers but now IBPS shall be conducting the interview and placement will be done as per the requirements of the vacancies announced by member banks.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are based on your own subject of study and general awareness.   View Answer
    Not applicable

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Syndicate Bank in September 2010.

IBPS Scorecard bsed, no so tough question for entry level opening.

Stenographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months - interviewed at Syndicate Bank.

I was taken as a probationary clerk-cum-typist basing on my typing skill and later on I was entrusted with clerical and typing work. Lateron I was converted as Stenographer at my request.

Interview Questions
    At that time there was no scope for negotiation. My service conditions were as per the agreed terms and conditions of the Industry Level Bipartite Settlement.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Syndicate Bank in October 2008.

the company send the interview after short listing the candidates and send us the interview letter and venue.
    At venue a panel of top management from departments are present.
    They asked me about different current affairs about economy of the world and said why you want join the company.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vijayawāda (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawāda (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Syndicate Bank in December 2009.

Written qualifying... merit based call for interview... interview consisted of general banking, psychological testing and stress testing

Interview Questions

Worked for Syndicate Bank? Contribute to the Community!