Syndicate Bank

Very Difficult Interview

PO Interview

PO
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Syndicate Bank in January 2014.

Interview Details – We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in a case where the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Question – What is your name?   View Answer

Probationary Officer Interview

Probationary Officer
New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Syndicate Bank in May 2010.

Interview Details – Presently the hiring process includes written test and interview. The same is being conducted by IBPS. The written test comprises of usual langauage, General awareness, mathematical / numerical capabilities, and logical capabilities. Upto now different banks were conducting interviews for selection of officers but now IBPS shall be conducting the interview and placement will be done as per the requirements of the vacancies announced by member banks.

Interview Question – Questions are based on your own subject of study and general awareness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not applicable

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Syndicate Bank in September 2010.

Interview Details – IBPS Scorecard bsed, no so tough question for entry level opening.

Interview Question – why to join Bank??   View Answers (2)

Stenographer Interview

Stenographer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ months - interviewed at Syndicate Bank.

Interview Details – I was taken as a probationary clerk-cum-typist basing on my typing skill and later on I was entrusted with clerical and typing work. Lateron I was converted as Stenographer at my request.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – At that time there was no scope for negotiation. My service conditions were as per the agreed terms and conditions of the Industry Level Bipartite Settlement.

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Syndicate Bank in October 2008.

Interview Details – the company send the interview after short listing the candidates and send us the interview letter and venue.
At venue a panel of top management from departments are present.
They asked me about different current affairs about economy of the world and said why you want join the company.

Interview Question – Why are you join this bank job   Answer Question

Vijayawāda (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Syndicate Bank in December 2009.

Interview Details – Written qualifying... merit based call for interview... interview consisted of general banking, psychological testing and stress testing

Interview Question – current financial and economical scenarios   Answer Question

Worked for Syndicate Bank? Contribute to the Community!