Synechron

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate

Interviewed at Synechron

Interview Details – I was contacted through a recruiter through email and was interviewed over the phone by an employee. Following this, I continued the process through a second phone interview. After the second phone interview I was offered the job.

Interview Question – What challenge did you experience in a previous role and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Junior Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Synechron.

Interview Details – Phone interview, Technical Interview

Interview Question – Describe some design patterns in detail.   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Software Interview

Senior Associate - Software
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Synechron in July 2013.

Interview Details – Three telephonic rounds , after intial HR round

Interview Question – Nothing , focussed on specific job related questions only , C# basics and advance topics   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lead Software Interview

Lead Software
Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Synechron in February 2010.

Interview Details – Technical Interview was taken by Folks who are trying to learn technology or Hiring Managers based on Technical FAQ.
Managers basically concentrate on Scenarios, typically architecture based. specific attitude traits like showing confidence in supporting your own answers, clarity in Answering Questions, little personal talk about professional Experiences, any references to your onshore visits will be a plus. if you have a reference from the company it will be very good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – highly negotiable as you are the need of the hour. Many often there are limited opportunities of growth as there are many Managers and Senior managers, than the Developers, less number of projects and just couple of big projects leading to work complexities are showing signs why people are willing to leave.

Product Analyst Interview

Product Analyst
Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Synechron in October 2011.

Interview Details – This was for a Product Analyst position for one of their clients in Nashville. I was first contacted by one of their Recruiters here in Nashville and then met the recruitment team to discuss about the company and the position they were looking for.
I was overall pleased by the approach of the company but since I had never heard about this company before I was skeptical on even taking the interview.
But given the fact that I would not have to relocate, I went ahead and gave it a try.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I was not completely satisfied with the company policies

Associate Specialist - Technology Interview

Associate Specialist - Technology
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Synechron in June 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process for the company start with normal HR Process. Then a Technical Round was scheduled with the Manager, who started with brief description of the company and asked me for my educational background & work experience. Then we have gone through with some technical questions on Build & release Management, Automation, Integration, Version Control Management, Jenkins CI and my work in current organization and multiple scenarios. This took about 30-45 min. He was really impressed with my technical & implementations knowledge.
Next I got confirmation for next round which was again taken by Senior Manager of Same Project. Questions were similar but asked for more detailed explanations on tools like Code Coverage , Static Code Analysis etc. After that he was asking about current organization process ,
How I have revamped the process for Build & release Management ?
What are the tools used to Achieve complete automation of DevOps in my current organization?
What is the Workflow and who design the workflow?
What are the current challenges with process?
How will you work if provided with the tasks?
Considering current project and challenges how I will do it and will I be able to do it or not?

This has also gone through very well and then Came HR Round - To be precise this was the longest HR Interview I have faced
He asked me about
Complete profile review and description on each roles in each company and project ?
Describe your current roles & responsibilities in your organization?
Asked me about description of current organization and process and my roles from start till date/
Team handling skill were tested by giving scenarios and various questions?
Checked my flexibility about working in shifts and willingness to travel to onsite if needed?
Check knowledge about their organization?

This took me to HR Negotiation Round which again took around 4-5 working days. So whole interview process took something around 45 days to completed starting from Initial call from Synechron HR.

Negotiation Details – It was good and mostly satisfied with the offer I got. Near to expectation

Associate Software Interview

Associate Software
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Synechron in December 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process started with a telephone call with the HR. It was just a casual round where they asked me about my personal and professional details.

Then I had a technical telephonic interview, he asked me just one question.

Next round was the Coding Ability Test, followed by the Skype discussion with the Manager.

Finally with another HR round where you get to talk about salary and stuff.

Interview Question – Basic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since they offered me handsome compensation, I didn't negotiate at all. :)

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Synechron in October 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and interviews are well managed with right set of people as interviewer. It was good to know for me that there are people who think like me and I can learn from them.

Interview Question – Functional understanding of the financial markets will be on your way if you are up for it. with many drill downs in areas of BFSI, interviews will get tougher but don't be afraid if you know your stuff!   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Software Interview

Senior Associate - Software
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Synechron in December 2013.

Interview Details – The process was defined and the had 2 technical interviews F2F.
Easy and lengthy interviews, though basic questions. HR was majorly salary discussion.

Reason for Declining – Hire and fire.
Accept it only in case you want to increase Package.

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead

Interviewed at Synechron

Interview Details – Two rounds of technical Interviews followed by a HR round

Interview Question – Technical panel were good and asked most of the questions around real time implementations.   Answer Question

Worked for Synechron? Contribute to the Community!