Synechron Interview Questions in North Carolina

Updated Jun 23, 2015

3.1

Software Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted 2 days before graduation to interview for a developer position. The job was part of a development program that would require 6 weeks of training in India. Drove 200 miles to Charlotte the night before (they did not offer to cover any accommodation). I spoke to 2 managers, one technical, one sales. The technical guy was not personable at all and was pretty condescending. I thought my answers to coding questions were good but he tore me apart. Second guy was a sales guy, he was cool. Left feeling like I wasn't getting the job. Was offered a week later but I had abother opportunity come up that I was more interested in.

Interview Questions

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call telling me about the position and asking me to apply online if interested -- which I did -- then I was scheduled for a brief, very casual phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, I was moved on to the next process and scheduled for an F2F interview with a manager at their office. My situation was a bit weird, but I had to go through a couple of more phone calls before I was offered the position of junior associate quality assurance. The starting salary is 48k for a junior associate, there was no negotiation, and I would have had to travel to India for a couple of weeks for training. In the end, I decided that this wouldn't have been the right job for me so I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous experience, projects, what is your career goal a couple of years from now, basic interview questions. Make sure you study on the company, the technology/software they use. Brush up on your programming knowledge.   Answer Question