Synechron Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Synechron.

First Round Technical :-1 hour of technical Telephonic interview asked 40-50 questions from all area of .net like oops,C#,collections,WCF,asp.ect

Second Round Technical :-Around 30 mints of technical Telephonic interview from all area of .net like oops,C#,collections,WCF,asp.etcI found this round quite easier than I expected.

HR Round :-Quite Interesting but I dont knw what he was expecting from me....

Other Interview Reviews for Synechron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Synechron in December 2012.

Interview process was smooth and even though they were having a recruitment drive for all day long, everything was in order. Although had to wait around 2 hours for the first round.
    It was for asp.net, c# . The interviewer was friendly and asked reasonable questions which you should be knowing( I didn't). Hence couldn't cross the first round, but its all due to my lack of knowledge. One of the best interviews I ever attended.

Interview Questions
    • explicit implementation of interfaces, how to implement a http handler, kinda questions you will answer to if you really worked on these things. Theory fails here.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Synechron in February 2010.

It was Saturday and interview were going at its Hinjewadi Phase II office.
    All candidates were called individually.
    2 HR guys were present to guide the candidates and interviewers.
    First 1:1 technical interviews were taken.
    Interviews were for .NET 3.0 openings; no details of domain were asked.
    After the first round again 1:1 deep technical interviews were taken on the spot only for candidates selected in first round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Synechron in September 2009.

1 technical interview, 1 interview with manager and final interview with HR. They do ask good technical questions than most other IT companies. Not a good HR interview, don't ask any behavioral questions maybe because they don't care about candidate's attitude.

Not bad, you can negotiate. They pay good or at least used to pay good as that was the only way they could hire people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Synechron in September 2008.

When i applied for the position at first there was a telephonic round which i managed to clear. And then they asked for a face-to-face round of interview and i had to travel from MUMBAI to PUNE. After reaching PUNE they arranged for the transportation from PUNE to the office location. After the interview there was an HR round and i was given the offer letter after the HR round.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was on SQL Server and the questions put forward were right from the basics, normalizaiton and T-SQL programming.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was required as i was offered what i had asked for. I would advice others to ask for more salary compared to other companies as this company is very good and a PAYMASTER.