Synectics Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Synectics in May 2009.

Very easy a couple of questions and a personality eval from the owner.

Web Content Specialist (Contracter) Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Synectics in September 2011.

Responded to contract job opportunity through Synectics for a Web Content Specialist.

Unprofessional approach from the start. E-mail contacting me contained spelling mistakes. Telephone interviewer seemed unclear as to exact role of job, and failed to understand basic terminology involved.

I was even (accidentally?) sent a misspelt internal e-mail after my telephone interview asking for advice from other staff members.

A very negative experience. A shame, as I'm sure the actual contracted job would have been fine.

Go with other agencies if you want more than a junior school level of professionalism and spelling.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Synectics in May 2010.

The process was fairly easy. I was contacted after posting aresume online and was tested for typing speed as well asknowledge of genral office procedure. I believe I had to undergo a BG check. After approval from the agency, I was interviewed by the company I would be assigned to. I was hired afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses as an employee?   View Answer
    • How would you handle a confilct in the office?   View Answer
    I am only acontractor so there was no negotiation. I was offered a postition and told the details and responsibilities of the job and was also at that time told that the salary they were willing to pay was set.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Synectics in March 2008.

The job that I interviewed for was a job that I previously held, so I was a shoe in for the position.

Interview Questions
    I was given a rate and they stuck to it. There was no negotiation.

Worked for Synectics? Contribute to the Community!