Synergis

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synergis

Candidate Interview Review

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Synergis.

They thoroughly vet candidates. I went through 8 interviews over the course of two months, and honestly, ran out of questions except one major one - where is the diversity? Started by phone with a great recruiter, then two interviews with team members. After that, in-person with would-be supervisor, then another phone interview with two more higher-ups on separate occasions. Finally an in-person interview with the team (including the person they hired before me).

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was about whether or not going from community-oriented work to corporate recruitment was going to be too drastic a change (found it to be implying something vaguely racist)   Answer Question

Conservative company culture and Lack of diversity made me feel like I would have to pretend to be someone else just to get through the day and not ruffle feathers in a very small office. By the time I was given the offer, my enthusiasm was deflated from so many interviews and compensation did not match initial discussions. Long commute too.