Synergy Computer Solutions

Synergy Computer Solutions Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synergy Computer Solutions

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Synergy Computer Solutions.

Responded to add on monster.com; sent resume, went through series of 3 interviews and was offered job. I was interviewed by the Lisle Team, the VP, and the Company President. The company is very professional, has an excellent reputation among clients, has many Fortune 500 clients that have been clients for 10+ yrs. The company has given me an opportunity to learn and grow, and I enjoy my colleagues, who are very positive, helpful, kind and smart!

Interview Questions
    • The company hires mostly information technology professionals (software engineers, applications developers, software testers, business analysts, project managers, system administrators, dba's, etc) for work at client sites. Some clients require candidates to be technically screened to ensure their competence.   Answer Question
    I never negotiated salary before, so I wasn't very good at it. I do regret that I did not stick to my guns on my request, because I was talked down a bit. But over the last few years, I have reached a fair compensation, and I'm very satisified.

IT Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Synergy Computer Solutions in May 2010.

I was initially contacted by the recruiter for this contract to hire position. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then I had an on-site interview meeting the people I would work with.

Interview Questions
    No, I was not able to negotiate my rate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Synergy Computer Solutions in August 2008.

Technical & HR