Synergy Enterprises, Inc.

www.seiservices.com
  www.seiservices.com

Synergy Enterprises, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synergy Enterprises, Inc.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Synergy Enterprises, Inc..

The interview process was a little confusing. I interviewed with 3 people. One called to ask what I thought of the company, then asked if I intended to accept the offer, when no one had made an offer yet. One seemed concerned that I was not 100% committed to leaving the job I held at the time.

Interview Questions
    I was told that the initial offer was the most that the company could afford at the time.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Synergy Enterprises, Inc..

I learned about the job from a then current executive there. A month passed between the time I applied and was called in for an interview. Though I had not worked as a logistics coordinator before, this was an entry level position. I had the administrative skills, and experience in an office setting, and was conversant about how I felt I could contribute to the company.

Interview Questions
    • Neither of the two interviewers were from Human Resources. so the questions were straight forward - about transportation, work hours preference, skills I possess.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. I knew the salary going in. The economy was in a downturn, and I had been out of work for six months.