Synergy Global Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Amherst, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Synergy Global Solutions in November 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter was clear about the job expectations and the process. I had to interview in front of a team of technicians and managers. There were 3 parts to the interview. The first part was about customer service, the second was general IT knowledge and the 3rd part was a brief IT test.

Prior to the interview, I had to fill out an application.

After the interview they interview team told me they would let me know via email or phone in the early part of the next week. They called me on Tuesday to let me know I had the job and followed up that evening with a job offer via email. The next day I received an official hard copy of the job offer and a very large packet of paperwork.

Interview Question – What is your definition of customer service?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation because the recruiter had described in detail the compensation package before the actual interview. I found this helpful - as I knew I was not wasting my time, I knew exactly what the offer was before the interview.

Very Easy Interview

Field Technician I (Temp) Interview

Field Technician I (Temp)
East Aurora, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Synergy Global Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process went well but the company was very vague on exactly what the position entailed. They did not seem to know themselves exactly the scope of work of what they were hiring for.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions - they never bothered to inquire on actual knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. They expect you to accept what they offer - period. Try to negotiate and they'll simply offer the position to someone else.

Worked for Synergy Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!