Synergy Global Solutions Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synergy Global Solutions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Synergy Global Solutions (Paterson, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

We had a phone interview, it was about 45 minutes to an hour. The questions are a little fuzzy because I was so nervous and barely remember. I wish I remember more. The interviewee is very nice and very welcoming which made me feel at ease.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synergy Global Solutions (Amherst, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

The recruiter was clear about the job expectations and the process. I had to interview in front of a team of technicians and managers. There were 3 parts to the interview. The first part was about customer service, the second was general IT knowledge and the 3rd part was a brief IT test. Prior to the interview, I had to fill out an application. After the interview they interview team told me they would let me know via email or phone in the early part of the next week. They called me on Tuesday to let me know I had the job and followed up that evening with a job offer via email. The next day I received an official hard copy of the job offer and a very large packet of paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation because the recruiter had described in detail the compensation package before the actual interview. I found this helpful - as I knew I was not wasting my time, I knew exactly what the offer was before the interview.

Field Technician I (Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Aurora, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synergy Global Solutions (East Aurora, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview process went well but the company was very vague on exactly what the position entailed. They did not seem to know themselves exactly the scope of work of what they were hiring for.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions - they never bothered to inquire on actual knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They expect you to accept what they offer - period. Try to negotiate and they'll simply offer the position to someone else.