Synergy Global Solutions Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Amherst, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Synergy Global Solutions in November 2010.

The recruiter was clear about the job expectations and the process. I had to interview in front of a team of technicians and managers. There were 3 parts to the interview. The first part was about customer service, the second was general IT knowledge and the 3rd part was a brief IT test.

Prior to the interview, I had to fill out an application.

After the interview they interview team told me they would let me know via email or phone in the early part of the next week. They called me on Tuesday to let me know I had the job and followed up that evening with a job offer via email. The next day I received an official hard copy of the job offer and a very large packet of paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • What is your definition of customer service?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation because the recruiter had described in detail the compensation package before the actual interview. I found this helpful - as I knew I was not wasting my time, I knew exactly what the offer was before the interview.

Field Technician I (Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Aurora, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Aurora, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Synergy Global Solutions in September 2010.

Interview process went well but the company was very vague on exactly what the position entailed. They did not seem to know themselves exactly the scope of work of what they were hiring for.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions - they never bothered to inquire on actual knowledge.   Answer Question
    There was none. They expect you to accept what they offer - period. Try to negotiate and they'll simply offer the position to someone else.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synergy Global Solutions

Worked for Synergy Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!