Syngenta Crop Protection

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Process Analyst Interview

Business Process Analyst
Greensboro, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Syngenta Crop Protection in August 2012.

Interview Details – Since I am a contractor I went through and agency that spend almost an hour going through my resume and other related experience that may not have shown on my resume. We discussed the role, the contract terms, compensation, and accomodations since this was a traveling role due to my home location. Had a 20 to 30 minute phone interview with the client company, Syngenta in the morning. There were 3 or 4 people, all Sr. Managers,. Offered the job in the afternoon.

Interview Question – There were no really difficult questions as my experience allowed me to easily respond to the questions. The main question that would probably eb difficult for most is how do you handle the challenges of a culture of resistance to change.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated up front with teh contracting agency. The client accepted with no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Syngenta Crop Protection? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Syngenta Crop Protection Business Process Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Syngenta Crop Protection employees and interview candidates.