Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Synopsys
- R&D Engineer (11)
- Engineering (6)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Intern (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Senior R&D Engineer II (4)
- Technical Intern (4)
- R&D Engineer II (3)
- Senior Applications Engineer (3)
- Applications Consultant (3)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Senior CAE II (2)
- Corporate Applications Engineer (2)
- Senior R&D Engineer I (2)
- R&D Engineer, Senior I (2)
- Senior R&D Engineer (2)
- CAE II (1)
- Senior R &D Engineer I (1)
- Senior CAE I (1)
- Release and Build Engineer (1)
- INTERN TECHNICAL (1)
- Intern - Technical FPGA Prototyping (1)
- Intern (R&D Support) (1)
- CAE-Entry Level (1)
- V I P (1)
- R & D Engineer Senior I (1)
- Synopsys (1)
- Layout Designer Senior (1)
Applications Consultant Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Synopsys (Bangalore (India)) in January 2013.
there was a written test , followed by 3 technical interview and 2 Hr round. I cleared the written interviewer were very skilled/good. written test - 70 % technical 30% aptitude. technical section has questions from digital elce. , cmos power and delay and some basics engg questions
- Technical 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Synopsys
Applications Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at Synopsys.
Hiring manager arranged everything, including screen interview, which is through a lunch. Also arranged his four team members for a detailed technical follow up interview, 30 min. each. He closes the interview process. It was very friendly and comfortable.
- I haven't been asked difficult or unexpected question. Answer Question
Applications Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Synopsys (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2011.
The company has a very friendly approach to the interview process.It is more of a discussion between to individuals than a Question answer Session.
No Negotiation from my end.The offer was overwhelming.