Synopsys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Synopsys in August 2011.

Interview Details – It was a normal interview like any other company, not much special.

Negotiation Details – Not much

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Synopsys in August 2010.

Interview Details – Thorough process. Talked to all levels (peer, subordinate and indirect reports) in addition to HR and Staffing representatives. 1:1 conversations focused on a variety of different areas - domain knowledge, how I would lead a team, personality traits, what-if scenarios and tricky customer situations. I felt like the interviewers had planned the interview very well with each probing a different area of my background and interests.

Interview Question – Describe a critical customer situation which you were able to resolve to the customer's satisfaction.   Answer Question

Worked for Synopsys? Contribute to the Community!