Synopsys

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Development Interview

Web Development

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Synopsys in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer went through all the aspect of web development, asked me the OOP, like polymorphism, abstract vs interface, inheritance, access modifier public vs protected vs private, the MVC framework principle and process, the design pattern like factory design pattern and singleton design pattern, basic testing skills, black box, white box, integration, functional testing, basic Linux shell script, like ls, chmod, algorithm like sorting (be specific, the efficient, and how to implement). Overall, its average for me, I covered most of the questions.

Interview Question – The principle of heap sorting, how to implement   Answer Question

Worked for Synopsys? Contribute to the Community!