Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Synovate
- Market Research (2)
- Junior Research Executive (2)
- Research Manager (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Vice President (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Survey Programmer (1)
- Sampling Analyst (1)
- Senior Field Executive (1)
- Assistant Researcher (1)
- Research Assistant Intern (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Internship (1)
- Senior Researcher (1)
- Study Director (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Synovate (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.
I initially met with 2 managers for a sampling analyst position. They offered me the job but said I was overqualified and recommended I apply for a better position. After interviewing for the better position, I never heard back from anyone at Synovate. I followed up on 3 occasions with HR, and all the individuals I interviewed with, but it was like they abruptly black listed me. I found the whole process to be highly unprofessional and rather embarrassing for their organizational structure.
- What do you know about Synovate? What do you know about the position? How much SAS/excel/access do you use in your current position? No crazy questions, it was all pretty straightforward. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks – interviewed at Synovate (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.
The phone screen and 1:1 interviews were both very standard for a market research position. I was referred by a friend to this position. The only problem was that it took them almost a month to get back to me. Otherwise, there was really no issue.
- Why Synovate? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Synovate (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.
I first received an email asking a few screening questions. Then I received a phone interview by a Project Manager. Most of the questions he asked are behavioral questions. He asked about the development cycle at the companies where I worked for. In the panel interview, I was asked to bring writing samples. They also gave me a case to analyze.
- Why are you interested in this position? Answer Question