Synovate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.7

Sampling Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Synovate (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

I initially met with 2 managers for a sampling analyst position. They offered me the job but said I was overqualified and recommended I apply for a better position. After interviewing for the better position, I never heard back from anyone at Synovate. I followed up on 3 occasions with HR, and all the individuals I interviewed with, but it was like they abruptly black listed me. I found the whole process to be highly unprofessional and rather embarrassing for their organizational structure.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Synovate? What do you know about the position? How much SAS/excel/access do you use in your current position? No crazy questions, it was all pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Synovate (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

The phone screen and 1:1 interviews were both very standard for a market research position. I was referred by a friend to this position. The only problem was that it took them almost a month to get back to me. Otherwise, there was really no issue.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Synovate (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

I first received an email asking a few screening questions. Then I received a phone interview by a Project Manager. Most of the questions he asked are behavioral questions. He asked about the development cycle at the companies where I worked for. In the panel interview, I was asked to bring writing samples. They also gave me a case to analyze.