Synovate Finance Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synovate (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2011.

Interview

I was referred to the CFO by a recruiter and was interviewed by the CFO. It was a pretty standard interview asking why I wanted to leave my previous company and why I wanted to work for this company, what was I interested in doing etc. The CFO was impressed by my passion for the area. The second interview was with my direct boss an MD of one of the business verticals and this was also more of a chat. Neither interview asked technical type questions.

Interview Questions

• (no real difficult questions) Why did I leave my previous company   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was easy and I was able to get what I wanted, perhaps because I bad been previously working for a more successfu competitor of the Company.