Synovate

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Synovate in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of a phone interview a week after I applied online.The interview was friendly and they made you feel at ease at once.

Interview Question – Give an example of how you used multivariate analysis in your current role.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Synovate in January 2011.

Interview Details – I initially found the job posting on Monster and sent in my resume and cover letter. Within a few days, I was contacted by an HR rep who chatted with me briefly about what I was looking for as well as about a position that he was currently looking to fill. He was extremely transparent about various details of the position such as hours, pay, and opportunities that could arise from it. I was then called in for a group interview with the team I would be working with. It was extremely relaxed but I think this varies depending upon the team you would be working with. The office culture varies GREATLY by account/team but overall is not a very social or young office. The design/layout is open and modern but there is no lounge and the kitchen is mediocre at best. There is a gym and showers in the office, but it is not very nice and does not have much equipment. The whole process was extremely simple-- within a week of my interview a formal offer was made. However, definitely try to negotiate your salary if possible.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you sent out a report to a client and then realized that some of the data was incorrect?   Answer Question
  • If your friends had to describe you as any kind of animal, which animal do you think they would pick and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At the time I was not aware that I could negotiate, but I would advise anyone interviewing there to definitely negotiate the first offer.

Worked for Synovate? Contribute to the Community!