Synovate

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Synovate in January 2011.

I initially found the job posting on Monster and sent in my resume and cover letter. Within a few days, I was contacted by an HR rep who chatted with me briefly about what I was looking for as well as about a position that he was currently looking to fill. He was extremely transparent about various details of the position such as hours, pay, and opportunities that could arise from it. I was then called in for a group interview with the team I would be working with. It was extremely relaxed but I think this varies depending upon the team you would be working with. The office culture varies GREATLY by account/team but overall is not a very social or young office. The design/layout is open and modern but there is no lounge and the kitchen is mediocre at best. There is a gym and showers in the office, but it is not very nice and does not have much equipment. The whole process was extremely simple-- within a week of my interview a formal offer was made. However, definitely try to negotiate your salary if possible.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you sent out a report to a client and then realized that some of the data was incorrect?   Answer Question
  • If your friends had to describe you as any kind of animal, which animal do you think they would pick and why.   Answer Question
At the time I was not aware that I could negotiate, but I would advise anyone interviewing there to definitely negotiate the first offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Synovate

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Synovate in June 2010.

The phone screen and 1:1 interviews were both very standard for a market research position. I was referred by a friend to this position. The only problem was that it took them almost a month to get back to me. Otherwise, there was really no issue.

Interview Questions