Synovate

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Manager Interview

Research Manager

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Synovate in May 2009.

Interview Details – Got initially a call from HR, typical HR process. Interesting thing was that HR didn't want to proceed with the interview unless I say range for my salary expectation. Usually salary talk comes later after the interview. The interview was with my supervisor and the VP. The interview went pretty smooth. They made me feel comfortable.

Interview Question – Tell me how you would deal with a difficult client that expects a results immediately and your team has not gotten the results yet.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Manager Interview

Research Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Synovate in July 2007.

Interview Details – I had a meeting with a Head of Sector and ...with a client.

Interview Question – Do you like cars?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Synovate

Worked for Synovate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Synovate Research Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Synovate employees and interview candidates.