Synovus Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Representative, Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Synovus.

Applied for this position 1 week later l was contacted by email to fill a second application, and answer a few questions included in the email. The day after I sent the application I was sent a second email to complete a assessment. The day after I sent the assessment I was sent a email with the date and time I was going to get a phone interview, 2 days later I was called to have a personal interview and 4 days after I had a 3erd telephonic interview with the call center manager and next day I was offered the position with a great pay.

Interview Questions
    • For me the most difficult was the assessment it was 45 mins long.   View Answer
    Didn't had to negotiate perfect pay.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Synovus.

Interview process was pretty straight forward. First interview consisted of current and past job questions with the branch manager. Second interview consisted of more behavioral questions with a higher up. Overall, nothing too bad as long as your honest with your answers!

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. You get an offer letter with what they're willing to give you. I was very pleased with my offer!

Credit Analyst Interview

Two interviews. One over the phone and one in person.

Commercial Management Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Synovus in January 2014.

I submitted an application for the position and received a request for an interview the next day. The phone interview was a qualifying interview (10 mins) just to see if you qualified to move to the one on one interview. After the 10 minute interview was over the interviewer said that they wanted to do an in person interview but the dates had not been set up for that yet. After the interview, I emailed her thanking her for her time and basically saying that I was waiting for the next steps. Two weeks went by and I heard nothing so I sent the recruiter a follow up email, no response, two more weeks went by I followed up again, still no response. She emailed me a week later to set up an in person interview. The in person interview was 30 minutes very standard questions. Although I'm not sure what they were looking for. Interviewer was very nice and it was more of a conversation. Third interview is a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • What don't you like about your school?
      Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a professor and how did you go about expressing the disagreement.
        Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Synovus in April 2010.

Met recruiter at university career fair. Contacted for phone screening, then invited for on site interview. Met with a panel of 4 interviewers. I was initially rejected, but called again a month later to be re-interviewed by a new panel of interviewers.

Did not seem negotiable

Training Program Interview

Not bad, make you feel very comfortable

Commercial Loan Doc Review Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Synovus.

Apply online and wait to see if they are interested in interviewing you.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, just basic questions   View Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Synovus in January 2013.

Process not to difficult, Most HR is outsourced though.

Not difficult

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Synovus.

I had one hour interview with SVP. We had a great conversation about Synovus and the way the bank is headed in the affluent segment. He liked my ideas about in branch training of staff on how to create a referral based system. Hiring manager chose not to interview me.

Interview Questions
    • Strengths and weaknesses. Interviewer concentrated on how other firms run their business model.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Synovus in June 2012.

Applied online, next day I received an email asking to fill out an additional application, which was a little more indepth. That afternoon I received a second email, an invitation to complete a online skills test. It was a bank teller simulation that gives you choices of answers to choose from. How would you respond to th customer in this situation type of thing with some math/cash handling scenarios. The next day, I guess I passed lol cause I received a call with a short phone interview then was asked to come in for a face to face the following morning.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you over the other applicants?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Synovus? Columbus Bank and Trust..   Answer Question
    N/a

Worked for Synovus? Contribute to the Community!