Syntel Analyst Programmer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

Analyst Programmer Interview

Interview

- useless, and u will hear embarrassing questions like "do u have real experience or it is fake experience?" - After joining had an opportunity to face some good interview from business/syntel clients

Interview Questions

• nothing, except embarassing questions like do u have real experience or it is fake experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Use less, its personal dependencies...made me to choose at that time in 2008. And it is onsite made me to stick to the same company 9 years .

Other Interview Reviews for Syntel

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Syntel in February 2012.

Interview

Once application is received they setup a call for interview. This is a three step procedures. Two round of technical interview. Once telephonic and other one is video. You will be given options for video interview. This is followed by HR interview. They are followed one after another but this can happen in different days. If you are selected in one round you will be called for next round. All these interview is done by different person. For technical round of interview there can be panel of 2/3 people.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are logical questions to understand the level of competency of each skills. They ask for algorithm.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Syntel (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Technical Test, Technical interview, HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Syntel (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2009.

Interview

Got the interview call from Employee referral... Had 4 rounds of interviews on - Processes, Technical Background, Leadership experience, Client facing experience, Situation that i was through... Then had a 2 rounds with HR for compensation... went well and I accepted offer

Interview Questions

• How do you get the new proposals sanctioned from client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Syntel (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview was started with screening test on phone. then they explained about role and asked me the comfort level. They asked me many basic day to day roles questions and then scheduled for next day of the interview. Next day, they interviewed me on weblogic 8.1 and java basic questions and then conferenced me with the client interview, the client asked me very small and few questions related with weblogic and JDBC.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Syntel (Chennai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

i was shortlisted for the interview. interview was scheduled on 14/7/2015 at 9 a.m. bt they started the interview lately around 12. the first round was online aptitude. we had analytical verbal and quants three section totally. 30 questions per section with a time limit of 20 minutes each section and no negative marking the questions were really very easy.

Interview Questions

• all basics from verbal,quants   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syntel (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Recruited in pool campus. We had written test (verbal and analytical) followed by group discussion. After that was technical round and HR round. The written test was a little difficult. The group discussion topic was interesting. Technical round and HR round was easy. Got an offer within 2 weeks. Basic math and programming skills is enough to pass the test.

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Syntel (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I was selected as a Graduate Engineer Trainee from on-campus recruitment process. One integrated interview was conducted which involved technical questions which entails the Object oriented programming concepts and Algorithms corresponding to various sort methods. It was worth mentioning the short term and long term goal as the final answer to the question asked by my interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding algorithms of SORT techniques.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Syntel (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

First step was a Aptitude Test with some English Verbal Questions and Quantitative Analysis along with Non Verbal and Reasoning. After Aptitude Test, a Group Discussion was scheduled with 10 peoples followed by Technical Round of interview where they analyse about your technical strength like database concepts and programming skills. Next round was an HR interview with normal questions and then i was given the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview: 1. Database Queries, Joins, Aggregate functions. 2. Computer Graphics 3. Data Structures   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Syntel (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It took over 2 years to complete the process ! Involved aptitude test, tech test, tech interview, GD. Once qualified, they kept me on hold for 2 years. Again another round of tech test, tech interview and HR interview before the offer was finally made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was entry level role, did not negotiate