Syntel Engineering Interview Questions

2.7

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Syntel in February 2012.

Interview

First an online intelligence test was organised in our college. Then the qualified students went to a certain college on a given day for the next rounds. They started with a presentation of their company. Then students were divided into groups of 9/10 for the Group Discussion round. The students qualifying that round entered a one-on-one technical interview round. And finally the HR interview round took place the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join our company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Syntel

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Syntel (Lucknow (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

the process was good but it was felt as if they are not interested in recruitment.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Syntel (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Initially there was a Group Discussion round,which was quite easy if you have minimum communication skills and a bit knowledge on the topic.It was followed by a Technical Round,where questions were from C,DS,C++,JAVA.It was followed by HR.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Syntel (Pune (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a multi step process.It was a great experience.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Syntel (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

the process include 4 rounds.written test,gd,tech interview and hr interview

Interview Questions

• how would u cut a cake in 8 equal pieces in 3 chances.   1 Answer

Negotiation

was through campus.no negotiation

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Syntel in January 2011.

Interview

just a simple technical and hr interview

Negotiation

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Syntel (Cochin (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

The Syntel hiring and interview process is stetched out over a period of 4-5 days. The initially conduct this online test which is all India in nature. From the test results, they shortlist candidates and then have a GD and a personal interview. The results come out within 4-5 days of the interview. From our college they had hired 2 more people, which followed the intial announcements after a week.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Syntel in January 2011.

Interview

Syntel's hiring process for freshers was a little soft as far as i'm concerned. While it was definitely more organized than any other hiring process I've seen, communication was almost nill and I was made to wait for the test and interview results for days.

It started off with an online test of aptitude and skill. the shortlisted candidates were required to attend a personal interview on a specific date.

The interview was a technical cum behavioral interview where a panel of two people assessed the candidate. It was not very grueling and the panelists were welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What is a Windows Service and how does its lifecycle differ from a "standard" EXE?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between an EXE and a DLL?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Syntel (Pune (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

There were a written test organized by Syntel in Our College, but there were no representative from Syntel, However the were online.
    Written test were from English an Reasoning mostly and very little questions from Quant.
    Selected students went for the interview process as a pool campus interview.
    In the interview there were three rounds starting from Group Discussion then Technical Interview and finally Personal Interview or HR Interview.
    Every round was elimination round.
    In the Group Discussion they took a group of 10 to discuss a familiar topic. It was quite easy, but only one judge were there to select students for the next round.
    Selected students gone through Tecnical interview followed b HR Interview if selected.
    Interviewer were experienced, so atleast I am satisfied with Interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself i detail.   1 Answer
    • What projects have you done in engineering?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Syntel in July 2009.

Interview

we had a wriiern exam, group discussion , technical interview and HR Interview

Interview Questions

• why should we select u, when u call yourself sensitive?   1 Answer

they posted me at pune