Syntel

Very Easy Interview

Office Assistant/Front Desk Clerk Interview

Office Assistant/Front Desk Clerk
Reno, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Syntel in September 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted by Yahoo Messenger only. I was offered the job, only the offer letter came in my Spam folder and I was told I was going to be paid $25 an hour. Too good to be true. Glassdoor.com sent me an email stating that the job may be illegitimate, but gave me the wrong company name. When I copied the original email from glassdoor, I never received another word from glassdoor.com.

Interview Question – It all sounded too good.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Weston, FL

I interviewed at Syntel in August 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process is just showy,it seemed to me that they were just doing a formality while interviewing me and they had already had some of their personal guy whom they might have to select..crappy!!

Interview Question – why they interviewed me??   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Syntel

Interview Details – Oncampus Recruiting.
1st Round- Written Test- consisted of Aptitude, English, and Math questions, every section
                                              had individual cutoff.
2st Round - Group Discussion - Had to speak on a topic given.
3rd Round- Personal Interview - Basic interview question, project work etc.

Interview Question – Built in functions in C.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Java Developer Senior Interview

Java Developer Senior
Bloomfield, CT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Syntel in May 2012.

Interview Details – Two round interviews, with 2 architects. Both interviews were very cordial via skype. Relaxed and technical

Interview Question – Why this project   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I tried but they told me it is final

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Syntel in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very clear process, and swift paced. starts with HR round, followed by Engagement Manager round, then client interview. HR takes care of most of the operational stuff. Salary negotiation is the key, you have to ensure you get what you want before signing the contract or offer letter.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Syntel in December 2011.

Interview Details – Basic OOPS concepts, c# concepts, MVC, WCF questions

Interview Question – Describe MVC architecture, WCF concepts etc.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Syntel in September 2009.

Interview Details – Technical Test, Technical interview, HR interview

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead
Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Syntel in October 2011.

Interview Details – Technical interview
Discussion with manager
Client interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Clarify on role matching with experience.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Syntel in January 2012.

Interview Details – 3 calls. First with HR, then with the head of the delevery group from India then with the account manager in the US for the account.

Interview Question – Experience in leading a large end to end implementation.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They were offering me a similar title (at a higher salary) than what I had. I was seeking the next higher role.

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Syntel in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was all about leading ,planning, estimation, managing resources and Projects.

Interview Question – How do you plan your project and coordinate with resources?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Syntel