Syntel Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.9

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Syntel (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview was started with screening test on phone. then they explained about role and asked me the comfort level. They asked me many basic day to day roles questions and then scheduled for next day of the interview. Next day, they interviewed me on weblogic 8.1 and java basic questions and then conferenced me with the client interview, the client asked me very small and few questions related with weblogic and JDBC.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Syntel (Detroit, MI) in December 2007.

Interview

It was an interview to get postion of onsite co-ordinator for our client. The interview was telephonic taken by Project Manager handling our module (Floorplan finance). Interview mostly had technical questions on mainframe. Other questions were compare our company with competitors, what should be done to improve our position in industry etc. It was a good process and quite a nice interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the dealer floorplan financing in detail.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Syntel (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

It was a 3 step process.. 1st they conduct a free speech round.. You just have to speak well.. 2nd Aptitude test, very easy to clear.. Just basic Maths and English 3rd HR interview.. Got intend letter on the same date

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Syntel (Chennai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

i was shortlisted for the interview. interview was scheduled on 14/7/2015 at 9 a.m. bt they started the interview lately around 12. the first round was online aptitude. we had analytical verbal and quants three section totally. 30 questions per section with a time limit of 20 minutes each section and no negative marking the questions were really very easy.

Interview Questions

• all basics from verbal,quants   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Syntel (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

HR introduction and few technical questions, essay writing, aptitude, then Ops round then HR round. First HR introduction round- hr asked questions like, what is capital market, derivatives, contingent liability, debentures, current ratio, current assets, current liabilities, share etc. Overall its quite good experience. You just have a thorough knowledge of capital market. I hv gone through the interview yesterday(16jun2015). and took full day, 11AM to 8PM.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Syntel.

Interview

It was a campus placement program. Had two round of interviews. Basic interview questions regarding BA roles and responsibilities, SLDC lifecycle, domain related questions. Overall interview was manageable Interview was for BA profile, my B-school placement committee had contacted the Syntel HR team. Criteria Syntel had was MBA Finance as per domain requirement.

Interview Questions

• What are the activities that a BA does throughout a project lifecycle?   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Syntel.

Interview

its was ok ok mediocre level technical and even sub par hr round . they were not sure what they are looking for in the candidate. average technical skills only nothing special

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Syntel (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Interview process had totally 3 rounds. 1 - Lead or Manager interview; 2 - Senior Manager interview, 3 - HR interview. First two rounds got completed within a day. 3rd round happened couple of days later.

Pre Sales Interview

Interview

It was good, no GD, People who came for the process looked impressive, interview actually tests you on requirements from job, ppt was good, overall 2 interviews, both similar in nature, out of 20, 3 were hired

Interview Questions

• Summer Internship challenges   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Syntel (Pune (East Timor)) in March 2015.

Interview

One Technical and Manager Round followed with HR.Not interviewed as per project requirement.Who dnt know about EJB they will deploy such Guys in EJB projects. . .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Manager discusseioy