Syntel Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2014
Updated Sep 20, 2014

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Syntel in March 2012.

Very clear process, and swift paced. starts with HR round, followed by Engagement Manager round, then client interview. HR takes care of most of the operational stuff. Salary negotiation is the key, you have to ensure you get what you want before signing the contract or offer letter.

Other Interview Reviews for Syntel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Syntel in January 2012.

3 calls. First with HR, then with the head of the delevery group from India then with the account manager in the US for the account.

Interview Questions
    • Experience in leading a large end to end implementation.   View Answer

They were offering me a similar title (at a higher salary) than what I had. I was seeking the next higher role.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Syntel in April 2010.

Interview with client and staffing manager. It went very quickly, all over the phone. Technical questions from the client and very little from the Syntel Hiring Manager. Good feedback after the interview and good communication. Initial impression was one of a good, solid organization to work with. The interview to start date was moved to a quick pace.

Interview Questions
    It was easy and fairly straight forward. Not a lot of wiggle room due to it being a contract position with one of their clients. Margins needed to be maintained.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Syntel in April 2010.

Questions based on resume

Interview Questions
    • matching of my profile with their requirement   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Syntel in January 2014.

The Interview was through Campus. They came to B-school campus for the first time and the process was good. There was 2 Interviewers, one HR and other Practice Director and hence were asking from both the views.

I prefer to be in IT.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Syntel in March 2011.

took 2 days

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Syntel in October 2010.

Salary negotiation and releasing offer got prolonged otherwise it was fine.

Interview Questions
    • Experince on technical, functional, managerial, ability to fit into the role that they have in offer etc.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Syntel in August 2010.

Campus Recruitment - Received email from HR, written examination & interview held on-campus, HR & Technical Interview conducted together, received offer letter within 2 weeks with date of joining after 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • Difficulty level of written examination was 9/10, especially the quantitative section.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Syntel in November 2009.

2 rounds of F2F interview