Syntel

Updated Oct 17, 2014

2.5

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Syntel in October 2014.

Online test followed by GD ,TR ,HR.. all the rounds are very easy ,you have to be confident enough to clear each and evry round.. clear the online test and rest is piece of cake.
For TR prepare PROJECT THOROUGHLY and basic C programs asked in every interview.
I wish u luck... and looking forward to see u in syntel..Consider IT done...

salary is 2,90000 pa /-

Other Interview Reviews for Syntel

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Syntel.

There was an online aptitude test in the beginning which was held at our college, followed by group discussion and finally interview. Apti was fairly easy. Duration was around 45 minutes. After selection in the same, we were called for GD at their Powai office. Those of us who got selected in the GD were called for interviews sometime later.

Interview Questions
    • What is cloud computing? Besides that basic coding questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Syntel in July 2014.

There was an online aptitude. I cleared it somehow. Then the interview process was fairly easy. There were 3 rounds. GD(You just have to speak and don't be adamant on your points.One of my friends did that mistake), technical round, hr round. Latter two were easy. Only thing you have to be confident.

Salary is 2.9Lpa

Trainee Interview

interviewed at Syntel in July 2014.

On campus selection. Online aptitude test in college and for the interview we were called to Pune. The first round was a GD round where the topic was 'women can be better managers'. After clearing that round we had the technical interview which went on for about 20mins. After that I had my HR round where he asked me about my background, current news in India, am I willing to relocate.

Interview Questions
    • Basic Java questions, different process models, sql queries about joins, java frameworks   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Syntel in June 2014.

first on-line test which had several section; my friend was not able to complete their test since popup window appeared asking personal question actually there was some problem even after right answer you were not authenticated. I was lucky to complete online test and got selected for further round. GD was good and easy only need to be confident and relevant but unluckily I was not selected.

Trainee Interview

applied throuh monster college, it will take 2 weeks for online test, it is prety easy, next is gd and interview only. applied throuh monster college, it will take 2 weeks for online test, it is prety easy, next is gd and interview only. applied throuh monster college, it will take 2 weeks for online test, it is prety easy, next is gd and interview only.

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Syntel.

The Whole process was smooth enough,no hitches.!! Pretty Easy rounds,

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Syntel in November 2013.

I was short listed from the Syntellect 2013 online test held at various cities throughout the country. The interview process had three rounds - 1. Group discussion, 2. Technical round, 3. HR round. Each round was an elimination round. My GD topic was "What steps should an organization take to restore it's tarnished image in the market?" In the technical round, I was asked about my project, technical questions from my favourite subject in CS graduation, why I'd like to join Syntel and finally a puzzle. The HR person asked me about my family background, my future plans, about my extra-curricular activities and my education.

Interview Questions
    • You're given three boxes with red balls in the first one, blue in the second and red and blue both in the third. The boxes are labelled wrongly. Now your task is to identify the colour of the balls in each box. Can it be done in a single step?   View Answers (2)

Trainee Interview

it was ok, but a very unorganized company with no value , ethics and moral responsiblity to their hired candidates. Never delever their promise !

I did not get joining letter !

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Syntel in August 2011.

It was through College wherein they conducted an online test, testing the aptitude solving skills and a bit of c. In technical they checked basic knowledge in ECE and HR was normal

I was looking to pursue my M.Tech in Embedded Systems