Synthes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Interview

Support
Monument, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Synthes in July 2011.

Interview Details – I had a very interactive and challenging interview with several senior personnel from key positions inside the department that I later joined. The interview material progressed from general knowledge through to advanced concepts in my field with plenty of hands-on assessments. The interviewers were obviously focused on landing the best candidate while filtering out the BS artists that stuff their resumes and fluff their way through average interviews.

The interview with the HR department was great. It came as a total surprise to me that my interviewer had actually been paying attention to our dialogue together and developed an empathetic perspective about my career and work-life objectives. My interviewer listened to my responses and detected my reservations about leaving my previous job - however carefully hidden beneath my confident posture. It's like she had read my mind! All of my questions and concerns were addressed there at that interview and I left with full confidence that I wanted this job - and that I would be a perfect fit. I marveled as I drove home and recounted the experience in my head, crossing my fingers.

The offer came the following week. The offer was generous and was precisely what I was hoping for. And the deal keeps getting better and better as I learn more about this remarkable company and about it's conventions. I've been welcomed by everyone on the team and quickly felt important in my role. It's obvious to me that Synthes is very serious about gathering the most talented employees in the industry and retaining them forever.

Interview Question – "What type of employee do you find it most difficult to work with? How did you overcome that?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation necessary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Synthes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Synthes Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Synthes employees and interview candidates.