Synthes Support Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monument, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monument, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Synthes in July 2011.

I had a very interactive and challenging interview with several senior personnel from key positions inside the department that I later joined. The interview material progressed from general knowledge through to advanced concepts in my field with plenty of hands-on assessments. The interviewers were obviously focused on landing the best candidate while filtering out the BS artists that stuff their resumes and fluff their way through average interviews.

The interview with the HR department was great. It came as a total surprise to me that my interviewer had actually been paying attention to our dialogue together and developed an empathetic perspective about my career and work-life objectives. My interviewer listened to my responses and detected my reservations about leaving my previous job - however carefully hidden beneath my confident posture. It's like she had read my mind! All of my questions and concerns were addressed there at that interview and I left with full confidence that I wanted this job - and that I would be a perfect fit. I marveled as I drove home and recounted the experience in my head, crossing my fingers.

The offer came the following week. The offer was generous and was precisely what I was hoping for. And the deal keeps getting better and better as I learn more about this remarkable company and about it's conventions. I've been welcomed by everyone on the team and quickly felt important in my role. It's obvious to me that Synthes is very serious about gathering the most talented employees in the industry and retaining them forever.

Interview Questions
  • "What type of employee do you find it most difficult to work with? How did you overcome that?"   View Answer
No negotiation necessary.