Synygy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Synygy

Interview Details – It is good, competitive, multilevel, pretty tough to crack. They mainly ask you puzzles and examine your problem solving capacity. They see your analyzing power.

Interview Question – The problem of finding lightest/heavy ball from a group of balls.   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Synygy.

Interview Details – First: telephonic interview
second: aptitiude
third onsite interview

Interview Question – brain teasers   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

Interviewed at Synygy

Interview Details – Recruiter overstated income potential by at least $100k.

Interview Question – All typical questions you would expect about job history, skills, etc.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Interviewed at Synygy

Interview Details – *Application Process* - The application online is streamlined and doesn't require a great deal of time to fill out. Considering so many employers add so much fluff to their online application process that ease of use and short process was definitely a plus.

Interview Question – On their online application, they have a *required* question asking if you're a smoker.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Chester, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Synygy in February 2012.

Interview Details – I got HR screen, skill test and phone interview before coming on-site for a final round. Final round consists of three rounds, first with HR manager, second and third with one-to-one director. Overall it was a very pleasant and casual process, mostly resume-based behavior questions. And the last two also have two puzzle, but not very difficult. You are also welcome to ask question, being interactive and getting hints from them. As long as your logic is clear, the answer is straightforward. But do say loud on your thoughts, to show your logic and analysis.

Interview Questions

Chester, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Synygy in November 2010.

Interview Details – Applied in October, 2010 via On Campus Recruiting through my university; was contacted for a very brief phone interview in early November. I then took an aptitude test online followed by an online skills test; in my opinion, the first test was relatively simple, but the second test was more difficult.

I was then contacted to set up an on-site interview day, which consisted of three interviews. First was a behavioral interview with the HR Director; this was relatively standard. Next was a series of two interviews -- one was one-on-one and the other involved two interviewers and myself -- which began as behavioral interviews and concluded with a series of puzzles. All of the puzzles were relatively standard interview puzzles, but in the interest of honesty I did not prepare extensively for them. Out of four total puzzles, I was able to answer one confidently and immediately, but in order to answer the others I did need at least one subtle hint from the interviewer.

Overall the interview process was very smooth and fair, though certainly difficult. As for advice, I would certainly be sure that you know your résumé extensively. Be prepared to speak about your prior accomplishments in a concrete fashion, and definitely recognize how you could fit with the company.

Interview Question – How will your academic background help you as an Associate Business Analyst?   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Synygy.

Interview Details – Logical puzzles were asked during the interview process. The focus of management is to hire people with good logical thinking

Interview Question – Many puzzles were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiate

Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Synygy in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview I had so far was with HR which was standard HR interview + a brain teaser.
The discussion was based on my experience on the previous workin places, experience with Excel and client-facing activities.

Interview Question – It was unexpected the brain teaser   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Iaşi (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Synygy.

Interview Details – - Hr interview
- a written test
- Technical interview
- PM Interview

Interview Question – - there were come interesting Java concurrency questions   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Synygy in November 2011.

Interview Details – It's preferable if you are referred to Synygy, chances of call are increased. Initial communication is telephonic, followed by written test based on the position applied. 2 rounds of technical interview followed by HR. All rounds are important as proper tracking is maintained including initial telephonic short listing.

Interview Question – Make sure you prepare well in areas of testing, sql and java. Logical thinking and aptitude is very important.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Synygy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Synygy interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews posted anonymously by Synygy employees and interview candidates.