Synygy Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 27, 2014
27 interviews

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

interviewed at Synygy in August 2010.

It was ok - the HR people seemed professional. First you will have an online assessment, than the actual interview with HR and senior people. The interviews are extremely easy

Interview Questions
    • None. All seemed to be in line with the job and the skills they are looking for.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Synygy in November 2011.

Had 3 level of interviews. First, written aptitude test. second, face to face (HR, quizes, interview with the hiring manager). Third, writing sample. The hiring process was difficult specifically the online test and the quiz test.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, they offered and asked to accept or reject.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Synygy in February 2010.

easy interview - basic questions, one skill test, it was an easy process to get the job. you will get the HR 1:1, then talk to a senior manager - nothing out of the ordinary.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Synygy in April 2014.

I applied through college recruiting and got a call about salary expectations, whether I would need to relocate, etc. I was then sent 2 tests to complete--one general knowledge (similar to SAT questions) and another more technical. I then got a call from HR to set up an interview. They asked that I complete a writing assessment and bring it with me. It consisted of two fairly basic questions, but the guidelines asked for responses that were longer than necessary. Finally I interviewed with HR, a manager, and a director. After the interview HR came back to tell me that it went very well and that I should expect to hear soon. She called later to let me know that she was putting in an offer proposal.

Interview Questions
    • Several brain teasers. The answer is not so important as the thought process.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

It is good, competitive, multilevel, pretty tough to crack. They mainly ask you puzzles and examine your problem solving capacity. They see your analyzing power.

Interview Questions
    • The problem of finding lightest/heavy ball from a group of balls.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Synygy.

First: telephonic interview
    second: aptitiude
    third onsite interview

Account Executive Interview

Recruiter overstated income potential by at least $100k.

Interview Questions
    • All typical questions you would expect about job history, skills, etc.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

*Application Process* - The application online is streamlined and doesn't require a great deal of time to fill out. Considering so many employers add so much fluff to their online application process that ease of use and short process was definitely a plus.

Interview Questions
    • On their online application, they have a *required* question asking if you're a smoker.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Synygy in February 2012.

I got HR screen, skill test and phone interview before coming on-site for a final round. Final round consists of three rounds, first with HR manager, second and third with one-to-one director. Overall it was a very pleasant and casual process, mostly resume-based behavior questions. And the last two also have two puzzle, but not very difficult. You are also welcome to ask question, being interactive and getting hints from them. As long as your logic is clear, the answer is straightforward. But do say loud on your thoughts, to show your logic and analysis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Synygy in November 2010.

Applied in October, 2010 via On Campus Recruiting through my university; was contacted for a very brief phone interview in early November. I then took an aptitude test online followed by an online skills test; in my opinion, the first test was relatively simple, but the second test was more difficult.

I was then contacted to set up an on-site interview day, which consisted of three interviews. First was a behavioral interview with the HR Director; this was relatively standard. Next was a series of two interviews -- one was one-on-one and the other involved two interviewers and myself -- which began as behavioral interviews and concluded with a series of puzzles. All of the puzzles were relatively standard interview puzzles, but in the interest of honesty I did not prepare extensively for them. Out of four total puzzles, I was able to answer one confidently and immediately, but in order to answer the others I did need at least one subtle hint from the interviewer.

Overall the interview process was very smooth and fair, though certainly difficult. As for advice, I would certainly be sure that you know your résumé extensively. Be prepared to speak about your prior accomplishments in a concrete fashion, and definitely recognize how you could fit with the company.

Interview Questions
    • How will your academic background help you as an Associate Business Analyst?   Answer Question

Worked for Synygy? Contribute to the Community!