Synygy

Synygy Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

3.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Synygy in February 2012.

I got HR screen, skill test and phone interview before coming on-site for a final round. Final round consists of three rounds, first with HR manager, second and third with one-to-one director. Overall it was a very pleasant and casual process, mostly resume-based behavior questions. And the last two also have two puzzle, but not very difficult. You are also welcome to ask question, being interactive and getting hints from them. As long as your logic is clear, the answer is straightforward. But do say loud on your thoughts, to show your logic and analysis.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Synygy in November 2011.

Had 3 level of interviews. First, written aptitude test. second, face to face (HR, quizes, interview with the hiring manager). Third, writing sample. The hiring process was difficult specifically the online test and the quiz test.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, they offered and asked to accept or reject.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Synygy in November 2010.

Applied in October, 2010 via On Campus Recruiting through my university; was contacted for a very brief phone interview in early November. I then took an aptitude test online followed by an online skills test; in my opinion, the first test was relatively simple, but the second test was more difficult.

I was then contacted to set up an on-site interview day, which consisted of three interviews. First was a behavioral interview with the HR Director; this was relatively standard. Next was a series of two interviews -- one was one-on-one and the other involved two interviewers and myself -- which began as behavioral interviews and concluded with a series of puzzles. All of the puzzles were relatively standard interview puzzles, but in the interest of honesty I did not prepare extensively for them. Out of four total puzzles, I was able to answer one confidently and immediately, but in order to answer the others I did need at least one subtle hint from the interviewer.

Overall the interview process was very smooth and fair, though certainly difficult. As for advice, I would certainly be sure that you know your résumé extensively. Be prepared to speak about your prior accomplishments in a concrete fashion, and definitely recognize how you could fit with the company.

Interview Questions
    • How will your academic background help you as an Associate Business Analyst?   Answer Question