Sypris Electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Information Security Analyst Interview

Information Security Analyst
Tampa, FL

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sypris Electronics in May 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with Sypris Electronics. I had a first interview with the lead IT guy in Tampa. He called me a day before he was supposed to. I was able to take his call but thought it was pretty lame that he didn't keep the schedule. He said he wanted me to come on board but he wanted to have me speak with the CIO in Kentucky. On my scheduled interview, I never got a call. I notified the recruiter I was working with and they set it up again for me (didn't give me any excuse). I had the interview with him, and he said he liked me and wanted me to come on board. I got another email from the recruiter saying he wanted a third interview with someone else! I declined to do the last interview. I took the previous two times they messed up the schedule as warning flags!!! Not a very high tech company and management seems clueless.

Interview Question – None. I answered all their questions. They were all easy.   Answer Question

Worked for Sypris Electronics? Contribute to the Community!