Sysco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Process Management Interview

Business Process Management
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sysco in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easier to get in the door if you have an employee referral. In a big hiring mode due to transformation efforts that are taking place. Applied online for two positions. I was not selected about 1 week later for one job because I was overqualified. I was called by a recruiter for the other job and did the initial phone screen. Midway through process I was handed off to new recruiter. Then had initial phone interview with hiring manager.
2nd round was with 3 different people from the department at different levels for fit. Questions were not hard and very typical. Had a follow up phone interview with hiring manager.

Negotiation Details – Yes. I actually had another offer from a different company so I had some leverage. They are flexible. Make them wait and week. I did and the up the offer by $5k and gave me a sign-on bonus to expediate my decision.

Worked for Sysco? Contribute to the Community!