Sysco Costing Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for a position and had a phone screening relatively quickly. The recruiter was easy to talk to and make the first step encouraging. Imin office interview was next step and they only do then at certain times of the month from what was disclosed. A week later recruiter called and scheduled interview 2 weeks out. The interview in the office was about an hour with a 3 person panel. Each person asked about 4 STAR format question. In advance of interview I was informed the STAR format was going to be solely how the interview would be conducted. Questions are repetitive. Difficult to read the panel as their replies to answers where generally "okay". Contacted recruiter after 2 and half weeks of no follow up to be informed the position was still open and no decision was made yet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sysco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Had a phone screen first to check my competence and work history, as well as figure out if my skills aligned with job duties. After the phone screen there was one panel interview with a manager and two supervisors. 12 questions were all situational and answered in the star format.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Three hours of star format. You meet with two supervisors and one manager for one hour each. Everything is in STAR format. No original questions. There is an excel test after the phone interview that you can find online.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an important project/task/assignment you were working on for an external customer when the specifications changed significantly but the deadline wasn't extended. What did you do? What were the results?   Answer Question

Salary