Sysco Credit Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sysco (Plant City, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied via Careerbuilder. received phone call to set up interview, followed by interview with 2 people. They weren't really sure of what they were doing. It was for a new position that I was to define, but when asked what they envisioned for the position they said it was for me to figure out what to do. No goals, daily duties, nothing at all, though I was asked several times if I could work 50+ hours a week. Not sure how they knew it would take over 50 hours when they couldn't even tell me what the current person doing the job was doing all those hours. When asked about the culture of the company (meaning do the employees even like each other? is it like a family? business casual? etc), they responded that they have all types of people working there from diverse backgrounds.... ok then!

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work over 50 hours per week?   1 Answer