Sysco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Manager Interview

Credit Manager
Plant City, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sysco in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied via Careerbuilder. received phone call to set up interview, followed by interview with 2 people. They weren't really sure of what they were doing. It was for a new position that I was to define, but when asked what they envisioned for the position they said it was for me to figure out what to do. No goals, daily duties, nothing at all, though I was asked several times if I could work 50+ hours a week. Not sure how they knew it would take over 50 hours when they couldn't even tell me what the current person doing the job was doing all those hours. When asked about the culture of the company (meaning do the employees even like each other? is it like a family? business casual? etc), they responded that they have all types of people working there from diverse backgrounds.... ok then!

Interview Question – Are you able to work over 50 hours per week?   View Answer

Worked for Sysco? Contribute to the Community!