Sysco Customer Service Interview Questions

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

question of customer service based on past experience, analytical questions. nothing about based persona or work ethics

Other Interview Reviews for Sysco

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sysco (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was amazing.. There isn't much you could ask that an applicant would be able to answer that would steer you to believe whether this person is going to be good and what he/she does. Be yourself. The person doing the interview asked about how my night was the night before and much about the job I currently worked in. Also was very genuine when asking about personal life. I felt very comfortable in being able to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will be able to adjust from being on your feet for 8 hours a work day to 8 hours sitting at a desk?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Union based hourly on how long you have been there.